Need to spice up your wardrobe for fall? Invest in a black blazer! Here’s just 3 tips on ways to wear a blazer but the possibilities are endless!
Styling Tip #1 - Go neutral! Pair a black blazer with tan shorts, black high heels, and a black handbag. You’ll look ‘put-together’ without much effort on your part! Great for casual dates, or a trip to SF with your girlfriends. When the weather starts to get cold add a pair of tights beneath the shorts! Don’t forget to accessorize and add bangles and a big cocktail ring for the ‘finishing touch’.
Styling Tip #2 - Throw on a black blazer over a sundress in the fall/winter with tights and boots and you’ve got a whole look from items you already own! Make the most out of your summer dresses by pairing them with tights so they can make another stunning appearance.
Styling Tip #3 - Having a day that requires you running around town? Instead of just wearing a boring t-shirt and jeans, throw on a blazer over the t-shirt and instantly your look becomes polished. Cuff the bottom of your boyfriend jeans for a relaxed Sunday afternoon outing with your boyfriend/husband and add a pair of flats for the utmost comfortability.
- ladeeshell likes this
- csteeezy likes this
- untitled72830 likes this
- loveydovey74 likes this
- super-slim-betch reblogged this from krushboutique
- smims likes this
- -sanmiguel likes this
- ashlynkillem likes this
- desiraeiseffinawesome reblogged this from fuckyeahjalb
- sunshineandbubbles likes this
- fanaaaaaaaa likes this
- shzyba reblogged this from fuckyeahjalb
- kayemmeee likes this
- mndapands likes this
- adapta-tion reblogged this from californianprincess
- thecasketteers reblogged this from californianprincess
- pinkksugarr-xo likes this
- moving-tonewyork reblogged this from californianprincess
- sweet-avenue reblogged this from fuckyeahjalb
- sweet-avenue likes this
- clos3r likes this
- californianprincess reblogged this from fuckyeahjalb
- fuckyeahjalb reblogged this from krushboutique
- foxswish likes this
- krushboutique posted this